image1 image2 image1

HELLO I'M Sophia Mujahid|WELCOME TO MY BLOG|I'M A MAKEUP AND FASHION ENTHUSIAST|THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

Friday, May 22, 2015

OOTD: Floral Friday


Hello everyone! How are you doing? I wanted to share this cute yet sophisticated outfit with you guys that I put together for a nice Friday night with my family. I wore this earth toned floral top, with long sleeves and the material had a velvety feel to it, which was pretty tight fitting and thick. perfect for the weather since it rained earlier and it got quite chilly.   




The top had a slightly deep neck so, I decided to put on a nice statement necklace to fill in the space.  


Since the top was skin tight and I knew I was going to be eating a lot, I decided to pair it up with a skater skirt and tuck the shirt underneath it. The thick elastic of the skirt gave me an appearance of a skinnier waste and hid my bloated tummy after a massive meal.



For the makeup, I didn't completely went with the whole earth toned theme because that would have been too boring and dull, instead I incorporated some bright eyeshadows like, green, which complimented well with the leafs on the shirt, and purple which matched perfectly with the flowers and a bit of an orange for that pop of colour.  And I paired it with a cranberry lipgloss. 


I braided my hair the night before for a bohemian, messy wavy look.


Close up of the top, makeup and the necklace.


Close up of my massive black ring and mint colored nails.


I hope you guys liked this outfit as much as I did
Stay fabulous
xoxo
Sophia~

No comments:

Post a Comment