image1 image2 image1

HELLO I'M Sophia Mujahid|WELCOME TO MY BLOG|I'M A MAKEUP AND FASHION ENTHUSIAST|THANKS FOR STOPPING BY

Thursday, May 28, 2015

American Haul~


Hello my lovelies, I hope you all are you doing well.
Today, I wanted to share some goodies that I got from the states. My cousin and aunt were nice enough to send me these lovely gifts. So, lets' have a look at them, shall we?


Blushes

I absolutely love these two blushes. They're both by the brand called "Physicians Formula". I've heard a lot about this brand and I was very excited to try them. Judging by these two blushes, Physicians Formula make very good quality products, I must admit. And not to mention the packaging is super cute!


The brown part is supposed to be a bronzer but it hardly shows up on my skin, the colour is way too light for my skin. Though the heart part is lovely, it gives me the prettiest natural flush of colour. 



              It also comes with a cute little matching blush brush which is surprisingly quite soft.




This blush has quite a lot of warm tones to it and it could easily be used as a bronzer and to contour your face.
E.L.F Products

I will be doing a review on these e.l.f products.

Hand Cream Set

 
 
 
I am absolutely in love with this set of hand creams, they smell absolutely divine. They're very moisturizing and not greasy at all.
My favourite scent out of all 4 of them would have to be "Jasmine Honey" 

Manicure Tool Set
How adorable is the packaging of this nail tool set is?
I love anything that's floral!
These nail tools are super handy and very good quality.
=======================================
So, that's the end of my little haul, hope you enjoyed it.
I'll be doing a review on the e.l.f products that I've got so, stay tuned for that!
I shall see you guys soon, till then, take care and

Stay Fabulous~
xoxo

Sophia





No comments:

Post a Comment